Repair and Return Certificate

As an Indian importer, it is unfortunate if you have imported a defective item. The first thing that you should do is to inform the supplier. If the manufacturer has representatives in India, you can get it repaired otherwise it has to be sent back to the foreign country. In such situations, you will have to demonstrate the problem to a chartered engineer. The engineer will make a repair and return certificate. If you need one, let me know on 9867207070.